• Creator
    Topic
    Canna CDKCanna CDK
    Keymaster

I am fairly new to making beats. Largely due to the fact I couldn’t find software that felt right. As strange as that might sound, its true. With that said Serato has come out with their own beat making software called Serato Studio and after the first day I was hooked. If you want to start making beats and don’t know where to start I highly suggest you check this program out. There is a free version which gives you limited features but lets you save your beats in MP3 format only which is a big plus compared to some other companies out there who allow “free trials”. Keep in mind with unlocked features of their paid option comes the ability to also save your beats in both WAV format and broken down in STEM format for use in other DAWs and such.

The ultimate beat maker
    Intuitive beat making software for beginners, DJs, and advanced producers. Spend less time hitting roadblocks and more time making music with Serato Studio.

Perfect for remixing
    Easily make remixes, DJ edits, or mashups. Use your DJ hardware to make beats. And get familiar elements including your entire Serato DJ library, Waveforms, a mixing channel, and FX.

Download Serato Studio:

https://serato.com/login?redirect=%2Fstudio%2Fdownloads%2Fwin

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Grim SingmufGrim Singmuf
    Keymaster
    Helpful
    Up
    Down
    Not Helpful

This is dope, and something I will be looking more into. What is the workflow like? Is there “Sequencing”? Can you export samples into a Midi format?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.