Canna and Crickets 7th Annual Campout Details
7th Annual Campout Details Final Update
Presented by Earworm Entertainment
Now that we are breaking into the new year its time to start planning for this years campout! Mark it down, lock it in, and lets make this the best year to date!
– Campers may arrive July 4th after 4PM to setup.
– NO bringing kids and/or animals without special permission.
– Camp-Out is in a secluded area but there are stores within a 15-20 minute drive.
When planning this trip think of it as a camping trip. There will be some things available but if you think you will need it then you should probably bring it. With that said the following will be provided.
– Camping Area
– Limited Power Hookup (If you want electric hookup its $5 for the entire length of the camp-out. Note: If you have a medical need for electric hookup the $5 fee will be waived.)
As stated above you should bring anything you think you might need and below are a few ideas to get you started.
– Food and Drinks
– Tent (Camping Gear)
– Bathing Suits (Pond Near By)
– Bug Spray
– Sun Screen
– Crap Shoes/Boots (It is the sticks so don’t wear your new kicks!)
- Big Screen Movies Under the Stars
- Karaoke Contest
- Video Game Tournament
- Scavenger Hunt
- Fireworks (Saturday night only)
- Bonfire (Every night of the campout)
- Video Shoot (Shooting video footage throughout the event for our new Earworm Entertainment music video)
**Note: We will have various events and activities as well as live performances so if your an artist and would like to possibly perform bring your stuff!.**
In the middle of No-Where Vermont
Facebook Event Page:
With Performances By:
- Canna CDK
- Maniak Max
- Jay Prophet
- 2 Puff Smoker
- Mr NoBoDy
- Mystah Spaulding
- Phatzo (Making his stage debute)
Including EwEaC members DJing throughout the entire event.