Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
You Will Need:
- 1 Pack Raw Chicken Tenders
- 1 Bottle Schezworm Sauce
- 1 Pack Baby Potatoes (also great with Rice)
- 1 Bag frozen Corn (or fresh if you prefer)
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat skillet on medium-high heat with a little oil, salt, and pepper. (Just enough oil to lightly coat the bottom of the skillet).
- In a medium saucepan bring water to a boil with a pinch of salt and baby potatoes. Boil potatoes until tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Strain Potatoes. Add 1 Tbsp. butter, salt, and pepper. Stir until butter is melted. (Add additional seasons to your liking. Basil, Oregano, Chive, etc.)
- Boil frozen corn in a saucepan on high heat with a small amount of water in 1 Tbsp. butter, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder (covered).
- Once the skillet has pre-heated sauté chicken flipping every few minutes (depending on stove type and temperature).
- Once chicken tenders are golden brown (with an internal temperature of 165°F) drizzle Schezworm Sauce over each tender and reduce heat to low-medium.
- Flip tenders and repeat the drizzling process on the other side of the chicken tenders. Cover loosely and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Flip tenders one more time, remove the cover, and remove the skillet from heat. Let chicken rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Shake Schezworm Sauce well before using.
- Depending on the size of your chicken tenders and cooking surface times may vary.